- Building the Circular Buildings Revolutionon April 20, 2023 at 7:15 am
Join GreenBiz for our conversation covering the approaches building product manufacturers are using to make products more circular and keep materials in play after their first use. The idea of buildings as material banks is not new, but deserves […]
- ACCP Announces New Slate of Board Members for 2023by ACCP on March 29, 2023 at 10:00 am
March 29, 2023 /3BL Media/ -The Association of Corporate Citizenship Professionals (ACCP) welcomed a new slate of board members today at its regularly scheduled March Board meeting. These seven accomplished corporate social impact professionals […]
- Rock Tech Takes Europe’s Lithium Conversion Industry by Storm with the Guben Converterby Jessica Hunt on March 29, 2023 at 9:59 am
The facility will be the first of its kind in Europe and is expected to be a blueprint for the EU's new strategic goals of securing 12 times the demand for lithium by 2030 while processing 40% of it regionally. The post Rock Tech Takes Europe’s […]
- An alternative to copper that’s less carbon-intensive?on March 29, 2023 at 9:00 am
Carbon nanotube startup DexMat, born at Rice University, has materials scientists abuzz.
- BloombergNEF: $21.4T needed to deliver net-zero global power systemson March 29, 2023 at 8:30 am
Major investment and policy intervention are required to prepare grids worldwide for widespread electrification, the analyst firm warns in a new report.
- Panasonic leads by example with its Green Impact visionon March 29, 2023 at 7:15 am
Sponsored: Panasonic’s long-term environmental vision demonstrates its commitment to achieving an environmentally sustainable future.
- Entergy Earns National Award for Commitment to Economic Developmentby Entergy Corporation on March 28, 2023 at 10:15 pm
Entergy has been named a top U.S. utility by Business Facilities magazine for our commitment to economic development. We are one of just 14 utilities recognized in this national roundup.“Entergy provides much more than electricity and gas. We’re […]
- CASE To Help Build First-Ever Mentoring and Counseling Bridge Between High Schoolers and...by CNH Industrial on March 28, 2023 at 8:00 pm
CNH Industrial brand CASE Construction Equipment is teaming up with nonprofit Crew Collaborative to sponsor and help build an all-new career counseling and mentoring program for high school students interested in the construction industry trades: […]
- Discover Viatris: Women in Scienceby Viatris on March 28, 2023 at 7:15 pm
At Viatris, we are proud of the diverse perspectives of our colleagues that help drive innovation so that we can empower people everywhere to live healthy at every stage of life. Learn about some of the women at Viatris who are in science roles and […]
- Don’t Mess With Your ‘Melon’: Abbott and the Brain Injury Association of America...by Abbott on March 28, 2023 at 6:05 pm
The Concussion Awareness Now campaign raises awareness both about the common, everyday ways concussions most often happen and the importance of getting concussions evaluatedConcussion Awareness Now is a coalition of nearly 20 advocacy groups, […]
- Leading for Equity at Lenovoby Lenovo on March 28, 2023 at 5:50 pm
Calvin Crosslin, VP, Lenovo Chief Diversity Officer and President, Lenovo FoundationAt Lenovo, International Women’s Day has always been a special day each year. Our efforts for gender inclusion unite our markets around the world, as does our […]
- Pledging to Actby DOW on March 28, 2023 at 5:35 pm
On World Water Day, Dow is supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Movement on Water Action alongside other member companies of the Water Resilience Coalition (WRC).This year’s World Water Day coincides with the start of the UN 2023 […]