- Building the Circular Buildings Revolutionon April 20, 2023 at 3:15 am
Join GreenBiz for our conversation covering the approaches building product manufacturers are using to make products more circular and keep materials in play after their first use. The idea of buildings as material banks is not new, but deserves examination as it hasn’t taken hold at the scale we would expect.
- BloombergNEF: $21.4T needed to deliver net-zero global power systemson March 29, 2023 at 4:30 am
Major investment and policy intervention are required to prepare grids worldwide for widespread electrification, the analyst firm warns in a new report.
- Panasonic leads by example with its Green Impact visionon March 29, 2023 at 3:15 am
Sponsored: Panasonic’s long-term environmental vision demonstrates its commitment to achieving an environmentally sustainable future.
- Republic Services Acquires California’s first Anaerobic Digesterby Kaleigh Harrison on March 28, 2023 at 1:22 pm
North State Bioenergy has recently been acquired by Republic Services, with the intention of entering the anaerobic digestion business. The facility is located 70 miles north of Sacramento in Oroville, California. The post Republic Services Acquires California’s first Anaerobic Digester appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- TNFD Proposes Tiered Approach to Disclosure Metrics in Final Draft Frameworkby Staff Writer on March 28, 2023 at 11:23 am
As part of the package of updates and new components released today, the TNFD has also released draft guidance on engagement with affected stakeholders The post TNFD Proposes Tiered Approach to Disclosure Metrics in Final Draft Framework appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- “Go See, Ask Why, Show Respect.” A Conversation with CEO Marty Neeseby Jessica Hunt on March 28, 2023 at 11:00 am
As CEO of Verdagy, Marty’s commitment to addressing climate change is evident in his extensive career – spending the last fifteen years in the clean energy industry working to make solar and now hydrogen the lowest cost, most economic, and most sustainable choice globally. He is a passionate advocate ... Read more » The post “Go See, Ask […]
- Sustainability at VINCI: Reducing Emissions and Optimizing Resources for a Better Futureby Jessica Hunt on March 28, 2023 at 9:30 am
VINCI aims to improve daily life and mobility for everyone while also prioritizing environmental and social responsibility. The post Sustainability at VINCI: Reducing Emissions and Optimizing Resources for a Better Future appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- Enel X Is Orchestrating The Rollout of Virtual Power Plantsby Ken Silverstein on March 28, 2023 at 8:50 am
ConEd is part of a virtual power plant — the orchestration of dispersed assets to manage the electricity supply. The utility signals Enel X when to dispatch its distributed assets. The post Enel X Is Orchestrating The Rollout of Virtual Power Plants appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- Solving the sustainability careers and connection crisison March 28, 2023 at 5:00 am
It’s time to end the war for ESG talent, so companies can get to work advancing their sustainability goals.
- 'Outsize opportunity': How investors could help slash food sector emissions and unlock a $1.5T economic booston March 28, 2023 at 4:30 am
The financial sector holds huge potential to help build a more sustainable food and farming system worldwide, according to a new report.
- Warming-fueled supercells will hit the southern U.S. more often, a study warnsby The Associated Press on March 28, 2023 at 3:27 am
America will probably get more killer tornado- and hail-spawning supercells as the world warms, according to a new study that also warns the lethal storms will edge eastward to strike more frequently.
- Deforestation of tropical rainforests is causing droughtsby Lauren Sommer on March 27, 2023 at 5:40 pm
The world's tropical rainforests are still getting hit hard by deforestation. Now, scientists are finding that's having an expected impact: causing droughts.
Latest environmental & sustainability news