- How to Use Climate Science to Drive Your Net Zero Strategyon December 8, 2022 at 1:00 pm
New Global Carbon Budget (GCB) projections – recently released at COP27 in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt – showcase not only how much progress has been made in the past year to reduce CO2 emissions, but also how many years of “carbon budget” we have left.
- Conservation efforts have brought back an endangered species of fish in the Amazonby John Otis on December 3, 2022 at 7:45 am
The pirarucu, the giant fish of the Amazon, was an endangered species. Due to conservation efforts, it's making a comeback.
- LawnStarter Ranks States for Waste Management Effortsby David Worford on December 2, 2022 at 12:48 pm
The rankings list how each state fares on topics such as recycling, food waste, and landfill use. The post LawnStarter Ranks States for Waste Management Efforts appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- EU Adds Maritime Shipping to Carbon Market Rulesby David Worford on December 2, 2022 at 12:46 pm
Ship operators would have to buy credits to cover 100% of their emissions in Europe starting in 2026. The post EU Adds Maritime Shipping to Carbon Market Rules appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- Cascades Is Cutting Greenhouse Gases And Using Less Energyby Ken Silverstein on December 2, 2022 at 7:53 am
Cascades Inc. closely evaluates its operations and processes, all with an eye on ensuring it meets its climate and recycling targets. It has been increasing its use of renewable energy while engaging its supply chain. The post Cascades Is Cutting Greenhouse Gases And Using Less Energy appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- Episode 342: Real estate sustainability meets EV charging, Trillium talks ESGon December 2, 2022 at 5:00 am
Hear from financial firm Trillium Asset Management's head of ESG strategy and real estate company Veris' lead on sustainability and ESG.
- When it comes to ESG in agribusiness, start with the farmeron December 2, 2022 at 4:39 am
To scale up sustainability on farms, you need to know your supply chain which includes an often overlooked link, the farmer.
- Circular Services is poised to expand the circularity ecosystemon December 2, 2022 at 4:00 am
This new company wants to prevent the need for extraction and landfilling.
- 'All the pieces are in place': IEA tips global heat pump market for rapid growthon December 2, 2022 at 3:45 am
A new report reveals heat pump sales rose 15 percent worldwide in 2021 and are doubling year on year in some markets.
- Successfully integrate sustainability into the value chainon December 2, 2022 at 3:15 am
Sponsored: Three components that can help businesses successfully integrate sustainability into their value chains.
- INEOS to Receive LNG from Sempra’s Texas Developmentby David Worford on December 1, 2022 at 4:03 pm
It is among several large supply deals as the first phase of the Port Arthur project looks to get off the ground. The post INEOS to Receive LNG from Sempra’s Texas Development appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- Aqualia Employs Cority EHS System as Focus on Digital Management Growsby David Worford on December 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
The system will help the water management company analyze and address risk. The post Aqualia Employs Cority EHS System as Focus on Digital Management Grows appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.