- New early bird deadline registration deadline for HYDROVISION Internationalby Elizabeth Ingram on June 15, 2021 at 2:47 pm
To take advantage of the best registration rates for HYDROVISION International 2021, you’ll want to register before the new early bird deadline of July 27. Registering by this date will allow you to save $145 off the individual full summit registration cost, with discounts also available for the power producing training program, one-day summit […]
- Battery Management Systems Market to Leap 15% per Year through 2030by Jennifer Nastu on June 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
As sales of electric vehicles soar, and as the price of automotive batteries declines, demand for battery management systems will jump. The battery management system market is projected to grow at a 15% CAGR between 2021 and 2030, according to a new report from ResearchAndMarkets. The post Battery Management Systems Market to Leap 15% per Year […]
- World’s First Triple Net Zero Building In New Yorkby Harun Asad on June 15, 2021 at 1:21 pm
The Seventy-Six, an Albany, New York housing development, is expected to be the first triple net-zero project – energy, water, waste – of its kind. The $250 million project, being developed by Garrison Architects based in New York City, is part of a revitalization effort for Albany’s historic South End ... Read more » The post World’s […]
- Mocean Energy wave machine begins sea trials at EMECby Elizabeth Ingram on June 15, 2021 at 12:49 pm
Mocean Energy has commenced testing of its Blue X wave energy prototype at the European Marine Energy Centre (EMEC) in Orkney. In the past few days, the 20-m-long, 38-tonne wave machine has been towed from Kirkwall to EMEC’s Scapa Flow test site, where it has been moored and commissioned for initial sea trials. Later this
- Web Hosting Canada and Green Business Bureau Join Forcesby Green Business Bureau on June 15, 2021 at 12:27 pm
The post Web Hosting Canada and Green Business Bureau Join Forces appeared first on Green Business Bureau.
- Confidence Among Renewable Energy Investors at an All-Time High: Reportby Emily Holbrook on June 15, 2021 at 10:55 am
A new analysis released recently by the American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) finds that confidence among both renewable energy investors and developers is at an all-time high. The post Confidence Among Renewable Energy Investors at an All-Time High: Report appeared first on Environment + Energy Leader.
- NHPC signs MOU for implementation of 130.1-MW Dagmara hydroelectric projectby Elizabeth Ingram on June 15, 2021 at 10:40 am
NHPC Limited and Bihar State Power Holding Company (BSHPC) have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) for implementation of the 130.1-MW Dagmara hydroelectric project in the Supaul district, Bihar State, India. The MOU was signed and exchanged by the signatories in the august presence of Shri R.K. Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State […]
- Mexican government provides update on Santa María dam and hydro projectby Elizabeth Ingram on June 15, 2021 at 8:37 am
The Mexican government provided updates on several major infrastructure projects, providing the first new details on the Santa María dam and hydro project in several months, according to BNamericas. The US$1.02 billion project on the Baluarte River in northwestern Sinaloa state has been planned for half a century. Construction began in 2015 under […]
- Doctors Warn Of Burns From Asphalt As A Record-Breaking Heat Wave Envelops The Westby The Associated Press on June 15, 2021 at 8:32 am
A high pressure system is expected to push temperatures above 115 degrees this week in Las Vegas and Phoenix. Officials advised people to be mindful of hot asphalt, sidewalks and even desert sand.
- Achieving Decarbonization with Power Purchase Agreementsby taylor flores on June 14, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Achieving Decarbonization with Power Purchase Agreements Date/Time: July 13, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT) As the need for climate action grows, decarbonization is becoming a major goal for more organizations. Procuring clean energy is a crucial strategy in this effort. Yet the most common tool for corporate procurements, power […]
- New York Passes Low-Carbon Concrete Billby Harun Asad on June 14, 2021 at 5:12 pm
New York has passed Bill S542A establishing guidelines for the procurement of low embodied carbon concrete. As I discussed recently about ECOPact and Skansa tests, trends towards reducing embodied carbon in concrete are continuing to build momentum. Concrete remains a critical barrier to climate-friendly buildings. It is responsible for at ... […]
- Turkey Racing To Combat 'Snot' In Sea Of Marmaraby Peter Kenyon on June 14, 2021 at 4:26 pm
Turkey is rushing to combat a pollution-caused muck in the Sea of Marmara that's growing across the seabed and excretes a foul mucus on the water's surface.