- Where Will the Nature-Positive Business Journey Lead?on June 13, 2023 at 3:15 am
What would it mean for a company to become truly nature-positive, which opportunities does it present, and is it possible to achieve within the global economy’s constraints? On the other hand, what implications will a company’s supply chain and operations face if it ignores its biodiversity risks and dependencies? Join the conversation to […]
- Research Investigates Forest Conservation, Climate Change Mitigation Effortsby Sydney Leimbach on June 5, 2023 at 3:25 pm
The study found that protected forests store nearly 10 billion more metric tons of carbon than similar, unprotected forests.
- Harsco Rebrands to Enviri, Reflecting Environmental Focusby Marisa Higgins on June 5, 2023 at 1:17 pm
With a shift toward sustainability over the past few years, company is focused on developing and refining recycling methods.
- ESB, Ørsted Plan Significant Irish Offshore Wind Projectby Marisa Higgins on June 5, 2023 at 12:48 pm
The partnership will bring up to 5 gigawatts of renewable energy and hydrogen offerings to the country.
- Registration Open for 2023 Environment + Energy Leader Solutions Summitby David Worford on June 5, 2023 at 12:03 pm
The July 18-19 event will offer energy, environment, and sustainability insights and networking opportunities for industry leaders.
- Grupo Bimbo’s Issues Largest Sustainability-linked Bond in Mexican Marketby Marisa Higgins on June 5, 2023 at 11:20 am
Reducing Scope 3 emissions will be an objective of the financing.
- GM, POSCO Future M to Expand North America’s EV Battery Supplyby Lillian Lawson on June 5, 2023 at 10:08 am
GM plans to install 1 million units of annual EV capacity in North America in 2025, which will be supported by four battery cell joint venture plants in the U.S.
- EU Climate Policy Reforms Set Conditions for Large Global Manufacturers to Decarbonizeby Guest Author on June 5, 2023 at 8:00 am
The European Union has cut an ambitious path for climate legislation in 2023. In March, the bloc released the Net-Zero Industry Act, with the goal of increasing green manufacturing capacity and providing greater diversity in the supply chains of key technologies. Now, the EU has approved a rehaul of its ... Read more »
- Chemours, DuPont, Corteva, and 3M Linked to Massive PFAS Settlementsby David Worford on June 5, 2023 at 6:00 am
The deals would likely keep the companies out of federal court.
- How AI chatbots are transforming the sustainability professionon June 5, 2023 at 5:11 am
We put ChatGPT and five other bots to real-world tests. The results were impressive, but how will it affect your job?
- How a one-time actor went from playing David Bowie to advancing EVs at DNVon June 5, 2023 at 5:00 am
J.R. Killigrew, head of EV business development for North America at DNV, on the confidence to master career pivots, why relationship building is key to his role and emerging opportunities in the fast-growing EV space.
- 2 proposed EPA rules aim to significantly reduce emissions from power plants and carson June 5, 2023 at 5:00 am
Here’s how the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is leading and lagging in climate regulatory design.
Latest environmental & sustainability news