Energy Efficient Lighting and Design
With LED lighting, it’s easy to be green and save money too. The benefits are measurable: It saves electricity (8x more efficient than incandescent lights and twice as efficient as CFL bulbs, enhanced lighting quality, lifetime of 50,000 hours or more, good for the environment containing no toxic mercury like fluorescents, additional savings on both bulb replacement and labor associated with bulb and ballast replacement, less landfill waste, fixtures designed to last for years, lower heat output reducing air conditioning costs and safety concerns.
Virtually eliminate the task of light bulb replacement from your facilities' operations for roughly the next twenty years.
1) Initial Assessment: Where are we now? Where are you headed?
2) Your Situation: Gather and track data
3) Facility Audit: Technical Assessments and Audit
4) Estimated Savings/Improvements: Estimate Potential for Improvement
5) Custom Designed Plan: Determine Steps and Targets
6) Execute Plan: Implement plan
7) Quantify Results: Measure results
8) Market Results: Internal/External recognition
Retrofits existing space or new construction for office, retail, factory, warehouse, garage, school and municipal facilities.
Rebates & Incentives